Our Accident and Health, Contingency and Media & Entertainment team has the experience and industry knowledge to secure the right cover for our clients.
We enjoy strong relationships with specialist Lloyd’s syndicates and insurance companies, helping us to seek out competitive terms and to develop bespoke coverages to meet our clients’ requirements.
Where required, we can obtain significant capacity with limits of £100m and above.
We strive to provide our clients with the best available coverage for their needs, supported by dedicated and personalised service.
Target business sectors include:
- News reporters/journalists/oil workers/charities/aid organisations
- Engineers and contractors, on and offshore
- Professional sports individuals
- Professional and amateur sports clubs, teams and associations
- Key person protection
- Sports, music and theatre production companies and agents looking to protect against cancelled events, lost revenues etc.
- Pilots and trainee pilot cadets
- Lottery and secondary lottery providers
Available coverages include:
- Personal Accident & Illness (including passive war & terrorism extensions)
- Death and/or Income replacement
- Career ending injury or loss of contractual earnings
- Loss of license or loss of training expenses
- High Value key person protection
- Event Cancellation
- Tour Abandonment
- Jackpot and secondary jackpot prize protection
- Prize Indemnity/Contractual Bonus Protection
- Kidnap & Ransom
For further information please contact one of our team.