- Hazardous location/hostile territory Personal Accident
- High risk occupation Personal Accident
- Professional and amateur sports – teams and individuals – Personal Accident
- Death and/or Income Replacement schemes
- High Value Keyman protection
- Event Cancellation
- Tour Abandonment
- Prize Indemnity/Contractual Bonus Protection
- News reporters/journalists/oil workers/charities/aid organisations often travelling to hazardous and remote areas around the world
- Skilled engineers and contractors often working on specific projects and locations based on land and at sea
- Professional and amateur sports clubs, teams and associations looking to protect their players, staff and/or members
- Business entities whom have invested significant income into a particular business, looking to protect their investment in the event of death, illness or injury to key personal
- Sports, music and theatre production companies and agents looking to protect against cancelled events, lost revenues etc.
We have unique relationships with certain Lloyd’s
syndicates to ensure we are able to obtain the most
competitive rates for these types of risks that are
available in the market. We work closely with our
chosen underwriters to ensure our policy wording(s)
offer the latest products available in the market and
we can offer limits of up to £100m for any one
particular event or loss.
Bishopsgate have now expanded their expertise to include Accident and Health, Contingency and Kidnap
Additional extension clauses for perils such as Terrorism, War, Nuclear Chemical Biological outbreaks are readily available.
Our Underwriters continue to show flexibility to remove certain exclusions, dependent upon the risk and information presented, to ensure the client has the most suitable coverage for their needs.
The Bishopsgate Personal Accident and
Contingency team offer products that include:-
Target Clients include:-
T: 07484 924636
T: 07484 924636