Our experienced Commercial team has strong market relationships
Our team brings many years of London Market experience in the Commercial Property & Combined Liability sector. We use our in-depth knowledge of the market to source coverage to suit your clients’ needs. We believe that face to face negotiation with insurers obtains the best results and allows us to negotiate terms and tailor coverage to your clients’ needs.
Examples of trades and industries for which we place cover:
- Manufacturers – including high risk products, such as rail, automotive, aviation, and sales to North America
- Suppliers of products
- Engineers – including airside, rail & marine
- Contractors – including high risk trades such as demolition, stevedores, steeplejacks and offshore
- General trades – such as fabricators, foundries
- Environmental – waste transfer, asbestos removal, environmental impairment
Types of Property covered include:
- Large industrial and manufacturing facilities including foundries
- Heavy engineering
- Contractors – including building and electrical
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Property owners
- Unoccupied properties
- Non-standard construction including listed buildings
We can arrange cover for major construction projects including in the Mining, Energy, Heavy and Light industry and Infrastructure sectors.
For further information please contact one of our team.