Our Technology, Cyber and Media Liability team has the in-depth technical knowledge and global marketing skills to provide tailored solutions to all client types.
We understand that individual insureds and the sectors they operate in pose a set of unique exposures. Our approach is designed to cater for, not only a variety of industry sectors, but also SME firms to large corporate entities.
- Professional diversity; in-team solicitor and underwriter experience complements extensive broking experience to deliver best client outcomes.
- 40+ years of technical cyber placement experience.
- Experience of navigating hard market cycles.
- Direct engagement with client boards as to renewal options and recommendations.
- In-team claims specialists who form part of the client service team.
- A technical product and client service led approach.
- Full service offering and service team continuity from first introduction, throughout placement and ongoing servicing and claims.
- Differentiating clients from others in their sector, building a positive risk profile to help increase insurer appetite.
- Structured and strategic engagement with markets to ensure an optimised insurance programme aligned with clients’ risk appetite and objectives.
- Consultative approach to cyber risk management, leveraging strategic partnerships to offer value added services, improving risk profile.
- Privacy and security failure breach response
- Information security and privacy liability
- Network extortion
- PCI fines and penalties
- Network interruption and recovery
- Failure to supply
- Outsourced service provider coverage
- E-theft and computer crime
- Social engineering coverage
- Forensic costs
- Reputational damage mitigation
- Data restoration
- Technology errors and omissions
- Media, content and production liability
- Full system failure
With access to over 45 carriers, our team is positioned to ensure that we are able to find the best possible solutions for our clients.