Life science companies face many challenges, from ensuring their products are protected to addressing emerging risks.
Our Life Science team has worked for a number of years with major players in the industry including pharmaceutical companies, chemical companies and research institutions to name a few. With access to a facility writing life science companies, we have insurers targeting risks with a turnover of up to £50m.
Types of businesses include:
- Medical devices
- Dietary supplements and cosmetics
- Service sector:
- Contract research and management organisations
- Pre and post clinical trial service provision
- Data and IT
- Medical writing
- Other miscellaneous life science services
Coverage is written on Lloyd’s paper on a package basis and can include:
- Public and Products Liability – £10 million per occurrence/aggregate
- Clinical Trials Liability – £10 million in the aggregate
- Professional Liability – £5 million in the aggregate
- Employers’ Liability – £10 million in the aggregate
- Directors and Officers Liability – £5 million in the aggregate
- Property and Business Interruption – £10 million in the aggregate
- Excess layer capability
- Terrorism (including animal rights) Coverage (Pool Re)
- Risk management capabilities
- 100% USA exports
For further information please contact one of our team.