The Bishopsgate UK and Ireland Binding Authority team arranges delegated authorities, facilities and schemes tailored to our clients’ requirements for a wide range of business classes into Lloyd’s and the London Market.
Bishopsgate UK and Ireland place over 250 million GWP into the London Market and the Binding Authority team deals with over 40 million GWP for Group and Non-Group Coverholders.
We can handle the marketing and administration of both new and existing placements to deliver smooth and efficient operation of facilities for our clients and;
- Work with you to understand your requirements, whether the placement and marketing of a new facility/ binding authority or to support an existing relationship.
- Manage Mid Term Broker Changes.
- Assist with London Market compliance.
- Ensure contract terms are met.
- Deal with our own internal IBA to ensure delivery on processing and timely payment to Underwriters via the bureau.
- Work with claims teams to ensure efficient setting up and monitoring of claims funds and bordereau
- Use our in-depth knowledge and experience of Lloyd’s processes and procedures including Atlas, DAMS, Insurer Market Repository (IMR) and CLASS for claims to support the facility.
- The Bishopsgate UK team can also assist with the placement of any risks that fall outside any facilities.